Monday, February 23, 2009

A new old place


Finally, a means to communicate. I've been trapped in this place for 24 hours. Yesterday, I was taken. This place however is strangely familiar. But I've been left with an odd kitty litter and a bed that's far too big for comfort. But I've found a way to protest. I only used the litter when I could not hold it any longer, and only sparingly. That'll show them...... somehow.
The hairy one is my guard. Let's call him Hairy. He never leaves. But tomorrow I will try to sit on him to subtly lull him into a false sense of security.
The other one has a high pitched voice, I'll call her Screechy. She tried to give me water from the sink, bless her soul. But she was caught by the big hairy one, whom I am certain is the boss around here. Uh oh, gotta go, I think Screechy is right behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment